Sunday, August 24, 2014

Back to School Jitters (6 Weeks + 6 Days / One Day UIRTW)

Well, tomorrow will be my test. I don't think there is anything to do at this point except just wait and see how my hip and leg are going to hold up. I've done everything that I can possibly do to try to make this work, so I guess I have to just sit back and hope for a little bit of luck and a lot of adrenaline.

I will probably stop the daily updates as well. There has been increasingly less to write about, and I hope it stays that way. :) I had hoped there would not be so much to write about starting around four weeks post-op, but that didn't work out, so hopefully seven weeks post-op will be the charm. Of course, I will absolutely update with any relevant information, but I just hope there isn't enough 'interesting' news to keep up a daily log.

Thank you all for your love and support. It means a lot to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment